Search results

1. B

Stats Mysteriously Stopped Appearing

so i have to reinstall?
  2. B

the only thing that has changed on my server is that i switched off php4. mysql has not changed. myseql is so widely used, as are php4 and 5, that it would seem strange for such a glaring problem to be caused by them, especially since they were working perfectly BEFORE i switched off php4. so...
  3. B

i use mysql, or whatever the standard is when i did the manual install. but i just remembered that i switched off php4 (so only running php5) so that i could get my blog to work. would that effect stats?
  4. B

Stats Blank

i finally figured it out. it works perfectly now! i put the ftp info in the mysql info. mlm still said that it was installed properly, even though the completely wrong info was there. i found the mysql info on my web server, which has a totally different username/password, etc from ftp, which i...
  5. B

Stats Blank

yes click-through tracking has been enabled since before our conversation here began. i found out that the links were working properly because i sent myself a test email, but for some reason the stats don't want to show up! i know this could be a long shot but could the problem be that i am on wifi?
  6. B

Stats Blank

ok i just posted the full, correct url into mbm and that solved the link problem. they all work properly now. but i'm still not seeing any stats, even though mysql info is correct.
  7. B

Stats Blank

oh and i still cannot subscribe myself to a list. i get the same error as before.
  8. B

Stats Blank

ok so i found the mysql server database info, put that info in, and did a reinstall. so that issue seems to be fixed but has created another, larger one. i'm having problems with the links in the emails. when i click, they don't do anything. the links look like this: applewebdata://CAA (string...
  9. B

Stats Blank

yes, my sincerest apologies! thank you so much for your help and patience. but if i get a couple of tips i'm sure i can make it work. i installed it as mysql but i left the database field blank. maybe that is where the problem is. what info is supposed to go there? the name of the folder to...
  10. B

Stats Blank

honestly, i don't know what mysql is. i just installed via mlm and typed in all the username/password and server info for it to connect. what should i do?
  11. B

Stats Blank

looks like you're on to something here. i use the form to subscribe and i am sent a confirmation email with a link. when i click the link to confirm the subscription, i get this error: Error: Subscription failure We're sorry, but your subscription to the list(s) 'list1' has failed due to a...
  12. B

Stats Blank

i can see 'remote lists' on the pull-down menu, but i don't have any because i was unable to upload lists through mbm and unable to do it manually either. when i tried to upload manually, it would say it had successfully uploaded the list, but it wasn't able to read any emails. so effectively...
  13. B

Stats Blank

no it's not going to spam. i checked both emails and it's fine. i'm not sure what else to do. i've already tried to reinstall mlm and that didn't do anything. i hope you're not stumped by this one!! lol
  14. B

Stats Blank

yes i checked it before i sent. i've sent several tests to two of my email addresses, and no stats appear. i send them all as text|html emails. i use dreamweaver to design it and copy/paste straight from that into the message window. i've attached what the stats window looks like after i've...
  15. B

Stats Blank

i've attached an image and as you can see i do have that activated. that's why i'm so confused. it should be working, but isn't! any ideas?
  16. B

Stats Blank

hi i don't get any stats when i do that. just this: <STATS> </STATS> what does that mean?
  17. B

Stats Blank

i've read numerous posts on here, and spent too many hours trying to figure this out. so i'm just going to ask about my specific issue. somehow, i got the mlm properly installed (it seems) and fiddled around with it. all of the links in my html email have a stats tracking code and open up the...