Search results

1. E

Feature-Request: "Account Statement"-Report for account type

Hi! While I was trying to make a report I realised, that you can only make "Account Statement"-Reports for "Accounts" account type. What I miss is a "Account Statement"-Report for all other account types: "Portfolio", "Assets", "Liabilities". Do you know what I mean? What do you think about...
  2. E

Balance-Charts of Forex Account

Hi! Say, my base currency is EUR. I set up a forex account (say for USD or CZK) and add a transaction to so it has a positive balance. When I now open the Charts-View and set it to "Balance" for that account. I would expect to see the fluctuation in forex value in the graph - which I don't...
  3. E

Liabilities within "Money Flow Summary"-Report

Hi! Is it correct, that when I'm adding a transaction with a liabilities-account as source (money flows away, which means more liabilities/debt) this transaction shows up blue (which indicates a positive affect, imho) and when I'm reducing liabilities (money flow TO that account) it is shown as...
  4. E

Feature-Request: Taxes for scheduled transactions

Hi! Is it planned to have an option to predefine taxes on scheduled transactions (collected, refundable, paid)? Now I have to always remember to add the taxes for it.
  5. E

Bug: Scheduled Transaction for 2018 shows up in 2017 report

Hi! For a checking account I have scheduled a transaction for 1.1.2018. Now I'm switching to the Report view and have the following selection: - "Account Statement" / "Accounts" - When "Current Month" (it's January 2017) When I now create that report the transaction which is scheduled for...