Search results

1. P

Emails Being Blocked by Spam Filters?

Using MaxBulk Mailer I have sent out around 900 emails to my distribution list. Using MLM I can tell that 165 of these emails have been opened and action taken on them. How do I know what happened with the other 735? I didn't get any bounce backs on them. Is there a way to tell if the email was...
  2. P

Authentification Error

I've been sending out emails just fine with MaxBulk Mailer. All of a sudden I am getting a Authentication Error. The user ID and password is correct and I've try switching it to ESMTP. It still will not work. Why would is work fine for a long time and now it doesn't? Any idea? Could the ISP be...
  3. P

MLM Upload Action Pulldown Menus

What is difference between Overwrite, Append and Update on the "To Upload" in MLM? Can you give me a brief explanation? Thank you so much!
  4. P

Error Message

I'm getting a new error message with this new version of MaxBulk Mailer I have never seen. Don't know what might be causing this as I've only got 20 emails sent to go out at once. Any ideas?
  5. P

Unsubscribe Feature

I've got MLM installed and working 100%. I want to know the steps to incorporate the "unsubscribe" feature into my messages. I guess I write it into my message and include a form field box for the person to put their email address in? Or do I include a click button for automatic unsubscribe...