Search results

1. S

recorded list

Hello, Let me tell you a minor problem which happens from time to time whith recorded lists. I use MBM 5.8-Fr on Mac OS 10.5.8. As you know, MBM allows for recording lists of adresses, which you can give a name to. I sometimes need to update such a list, meaning : selecting all the data of...
  2. S

Odd characters despite proper encoding

Hi everybody, I use MBM 5.8-French, with Mac OS 10.5.8. I am faced with a problem of characters. Though writing in HTML language with regular coding for specific character , such as ’ for ' or “ for quote, though using the CHARSET=iso-8859-1 instruction, the final message displayed on...
  3. S

E.mails received several times

Hello, I have been told by several persons who received e.mails which I had sent with MBM, that they had received a mail twice or even three times. Of course, I only sent one mail, and MBM cheks for double addresses and remove those. I have tried, sending to myself, without receiving two...
  4. S

discrepancy

Hello, I have started to send an e.mail to 4882 addresses. For some reason, I have stopped manually. In the last connection log, I do not understand the figures which appear at the end : À un total de: 4882 destinataire(s) [4882/4882] Envoyés: 4449...