recorded list

Serena-Team

Hello,

Let me tell you a minor problem which happens from time to time whith recorded lists. I use MBM 5.8-Fr on Mac OS 10.5.8.
As you know, MBM allows for recording lists of adresses, which you can give a name to.
I sometimes need to update such a list, meaning : selecting all the data of the list, delete these, place new data and save with the same list name. This is the regular operation.
Sometimes (meaning, not always), as I select the old data (using cmd A), then press the delete key, nothing happens. In this case, I am obliged to de-select, then select just one line, then select all the lines, then press the delete key; then all the data are properly erased.
An other problem which may happen is the following : after selecting a recorded list, changing some datas in, I click the "register" button (In French : enregistrer). Then sometimes, I am requested to type again the name of the recorded list, while most of the time this is unneccessary.

These are minor problems which do not prevent me to be happy with your software.

Best regards

Jean-Luc Merckx

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
This is really weird, I mean, I haver never heard about those problems before. Is it possible it happens with a computer not restarted for a very long time and/or MaxBulk Mailer running for a a very long time without restarting?

Serena-Team

Hi,

No, I use MBB almost every day, starting in the morning after turning my Mac on. Is it a matter of quantity ? I mean, I can use as many as 5000 adresses. Is there a limit ?

Jean-Luc

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
There is no limit, well, as long you have enough memory, not a problem those days. You can use the software with lists of 100'000 recipients. Have you considered upgrading to current Mac OS X version?

Serena-Team

As a matter of fact, it seems that this did not happen with the previous version of OS X.
I can check and let you know.

Thxs

JL