Search results

1. S

recorded list

As a matter of fact, it seems that this did not happen with the previous version of OS X. I can check and let you know. Thxs JL
  2. S

Odd characters despite proper encoding

Ok, thank you for these pieces of information. Regards Jean-Luc
  3. S

Hello, At the very beginning, I used AppleWorks (from standart text converted into HTML). Now I type myself directy, using these codes such as &#147; or &eacute;. The headers were : <META NAME=GENERATOR CONTENT="AppleWorks HTML Filter 6.0"> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type"...
  4. S

recorded list

Hi, No, I use MBB almost every day, starting in the morning after turning my Mac on. Is it a matter of quantity ? I mean, I can use as many as 5000 adresses. Is there a limit ? Jean-Luc
  5. S

recorded list

Hello, Let me tell you a minor problem which happens from time to time whith recorded lists. I use MBM 5.8-Fr on Mac OS 10.5.8. As you know, MBM allows for recording lists of adresses, which you can give a name to. I sometimes need to update such a list, meaning : selecting all the data of...
  6. S

Hi everybody, I use MBM 5.8-French, with Mac OS 10.5.8. I am faced with a problem of characters. Though writing in HTML language with regular coding for specific character , such as &#146; for ' or &#147; for quote, though using the CHARSET=iso-8859-1 instruction, the final message displayed on...
  7. S

E.mails received several times

Thanks a lot JL
  8. S

discrepancy

Thank you very much. It is clear now. Best regards Jean-Luc
  9. S

E.mails sent several times What version of MaxBulk Mailer are you using? MBM 5.6.7-FR On which operating system? Mac OS 10.5.8 Thanks Jean-Luc
  10. S

Hello, I have been told by several persons who received e.mails which I had sent with MBM, that they had received a mail twice or even three times. Of course, I only sent one mail, and MBM cheks for double addresses and remove those. I have tried, sending to myself, without receiving two...
  11. S

discrepancy

Hello, I have started to send an e.mail to 4882 addresses. For some reason, I have stopped manually. In the last connection log, I do not understand the figures which appear at the end : À un total de: 4882 destinataire(s) [4882/4882] Envoyés: 4449...