Search results

1. G

Tracking Stock Prices?

yes. I think [quantity] and [price] shoud be use in other transection, when I buy something more than one. eg: If I buy iCash 2 licenses. I input [Quantity] = 2 [Price] = 39.90 [Amount] = auto calculate from [Quantity] * [Price]
  2. G

Tracking Stock Prices?

now i use comment like Quantity*Price (eg 3000*5.5) :o
  3. G

Payee/Issuing

If I transfer my money from BANK A to BANK B. Which banks I must to enter into PAYEE/ISSUING? thanks again.
  4. G

Payee/Issuing

Did you mean PAYEE is some one's name that I give money to. and ISSUING is some one's name that give money to me. right? :oops:
  5. G

Payee/Issuing

1.When I give money to someone, I put his name in [Payee] But when I receive salary from my company I dunno what I must fill in [Payee] 2.Could you example me how to use Issuing? I dunno what's that. thank you.
  6. G

Calculator questions and wish list

agree! esp, Question #2 pls make [Amount] field like excel's field
  7. G

Can't type some letter. Is this bug?

It's ok for me. :D Thankyou.
  8. G

in transection > transection type

no. I has create many transections as I have. but what I wanna know is ... At the end of month I must pay my credit card (that I spent) to Bank. What type of transection I'd choose? sorry if my english make you confused.
  9. G

Sorry for my poor english :oops: Imagination if you can't type charector 'a' in [Name] or [Comment] becuz it is forbidden word. ei,, is it posible to cancel all forbidden words?
  10. G

dividend and interest

Hi, I know about dividen but when I sold somes stock I receive 'capital gain'. what type of transection I'd use for capital gain? Sale ? thank you
  11. G

When I buy something (eg.wedding ring) with Credit card I know I'd choose... transection type: Card Payment original acc: Liabilities | Credit Cards | Amex target acc: wedding ring but at the end of month when I make a payment for that credit card I don't know what i choose...
  12. G

yes. I think this is problem for everyone that use 2 language like Japanese, Chinese, etc.. Although two language characters is on the same keyboard's letter. but it has different key ascii. Could you use key ascii of :;^| instead?
  13. G

I use iCash with 2 language keyboard (Eng/Thai). That contains 2 letters in one keyboard's letter. I usually switch between 2 language by press '~' . When I add [Accout]. I can't type some letter like ';' in [Name] and [Comment]. I guess this letter is forbidden word for iCash. But when...
  14. G

ok i choose 'charge' that make sense for me :) other, in [transection type] could you example me what item that i should use [Sale] ?
  15. G

Hi if i want to add 'Social Security' to the transection I know what I choose in [Origin accout] and [Target account]. but I don't know what type i must choose in [transection type ] I receive salary from bank saving account. that has cut-off 'social security' already thankyou