Search results

1. B

2 prices for Icash?

I found 2 prices (in euro) for Icash 58,88 euro (when you click on purchase) and 35,40 euro (whenn you follow a twitter message) Off course I prefer to pay 35,40 :-), but will it be a fully licence?
  2. B

question about reconciliation

can someone tell me how I must use this ? eg: I enter a transaction that happened today. let say a withdrawal from the bank account to cash account. 100 euro Afterwards I download my bank transactions and import them via the account statement. In the transaction window nothing changes, but in...
  3. B

little bug in Icash

When you look at the transaction window, the bottom part of it where you have the details of your selected transaction, you have day, transaction type, origin account, target account, payee/issuing, amount. Now, when you look at the queries window, the 5th colom reads Payee. I suppose this must...
  4. B

Import Account Statement / Import Transactions

Hello I' m in the process of evaluating your program after installing the latest version. When opening a CSV file using Import Account Statement, I can change the date format (choosing / or - ) in the field. If I change the default '/' into '-' I can do the preview and the actual import works...
  5. B

argenta bank Belgium

Hello anyone using this bank? They offer csv but icash (latest version) can't import the transactions. It probably has something to do with the date format. Is there a solution? Is it possible to upload a few lines of the csv-file so that you can take a look at it? Thanks a lot
  6. B

Could this be the reason

Yesterday I finally managed (after several attempts) to import some of my account data. Can you import 1 only time with the trial, because it gave a warning window where I can choose between buy or something else. I deleted all the transactions I imported the first time, second time it didn't...
  7. B

icash 5.1 trial version

Yesterday I decided t try and installed the windows version of icash5.1 Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it is trial version, but I was unable to put more than 1 record in favourites. When adding a second entry it overwrites the first one