Search results

1. A

EBH not summing + adding emails not on lists

Hi Stan, Some background: Up to now I had been using an older version of EBH and had the tendency to use it at the same time as the mailings being done - for example checking every 10 minutes to pick up the bounces on lists of about 8,000 addresses. There was never any trouble with this, the...
  2. A

EBH not summing + adding emails not on lists

Funny things are happening. Email Bounce Handler is not summing the number of bounces, but contrary to other user's glitches, it adds emails that I don't have on any of my lists. (Could I have hit the reset button by mistake?) I'm sending an organic food supply newsletter out, and am getting...
  3. A

default language installation

Thanks Stan, At first I couldn't figure out what you were saying, but then I realized it would have been the procedure for a Mac user. I did the equivalent for Windows and it worked out pretty well, just renamed the files. I've purchased the Email package for our Foundation, and am looking...
  4. A

default language installation

Hi, This is actually a pre-sales question: I downloaded what I thought was the English version of Maxbulk Mailer from the English language part of the website but since I'm in Spain it seems that your site has a default setting to match the language version to the country the IP is coming...