Search results

1. G

How to import text files to transactions?

iCash v 7.5.3 ES 'File: Import' shows only XLS and SQL downloads. I have to import txt files extracted from my banks accounts as iCash transactions. I did it during years. May have some tip? Thanks.
  2. G

ERROR IMPORTANDO TRANSACCIONES EN txt

He encontrado el error: dos campos contiguos del archivo txt ('Cuenta destino' y 'Beneficiario/Emisor') estaban vacíos. Al rellenar el primero de ellos, la importación funcionó correctamente. Gracias.
  3. G

ERROR IMPORTANDO TRANSACCIONES EN txt

Llevo años importando transacciones de mis cuentas bancarias a iCash, exportándolas desde el banco a excel, guardándolas en txt e importando el archivo txt a iCash. Las últimas veces me ha costado. Hoy no lo logro. He guardado la hoja de cálculo en texto 1)delimitado por tabulaciones 2)...
  4. G

ERROR IMPORTING TRANSACTIONS IN TEXT FORMAT

You are right. With the 'Save as MS-DOS txt format' in Excel, the import operation in iCash has been successful. Many thanks.
  5. G

I am using 'File: Import: Text: Transactions'. The error consists in: After checking all the columns to import, the importing process begins, but when the 'Progress' window finishes after some seconds (at my advice too few, because the file is big), I get nothing in my accounting file. I have...
  6. G

Re: ERROR IMPORTING TRANSACTIONS IN TEXT FOcauseRMAT Well, I installed the v8 of Windows on my computer. Could it be the cause of the importing error?
  7. G

I have just downloaded the last version of iCash (7.4.9.ES). My computer is a Windows 8 one. I usually read transactions in XLS format from my bank account, change to txt format, and import on iCash. This time, however, all the process runs, but no transactions appear in iCash. Please, help me.
  8. G

My iCash v6 doesn't run!

It works! Thank you very much Yours sincerely, Gonzalo Garcia
  9. G

My iCash v6 doesn't run!

I add the file on which I am working just now. Suppose it's the same which I sent you last monday. Thank you.
  10. G

My iCash v6 doesn't run!

Sorry, when I write 'restored' I mean 'recovered'. Excuse my English.
  11. G

My iCash v6 doesn't run!

The attached file is the restored one. It works well with v6. I think it was corrupted by v7 the first time I opened it after installing this new version, and then I had no back up file. Sorry.
  12. G

My iCash v6 doesn't run!

When I try to open the restored file with the v7, iCash hangs again. I am enclosing the original v6 file (Copia de contabilidad 2007) but no the too large, damaged by v7, one (Contabilidad 2007), because perhaps you would be able to open the original one with v7.
  13. G

My iCash v6 doesn't run!

The old version of iCash that you sent to me recovered my 2007-2008-2009-2010 accounting records. The file takes not more than 4,6 Mb. Thank you. When I try to open it again with the v7, it hangs out during the conversion process, and oversizes the file to 80 Mb! I work on a computer with XP...
  14. G

My iCash v6 doesn't run!

Yes, I tried it, but doesn't work
  15. G

My iCash v6 doesn't run!

Yes, it shows the file manager. Computer hangs when launched the file. The file is damaged now. I tried with the backup copy, and was damaged too. The size of files grows from 4 to up than 60 Mb.
  16. G

My iCash v6 doesn't run!

Yes, you are right: it's v7.
  17. G

My iCash v6 doesn't run!

I have just installed the new version 6 of iCash, upgrading from the last one. When I try to open my iCash files, it dies. I have applied all the steps included on the support sheet. Could somebody help me? Many thanks, Gonzalo
  18. G

PROBLEMAS PARA ABRIR LA ACTUALIZACION A iCash 5.0

DIFICULTADES PARA ABRIR EL ARCHIVO DE ACTUALIZACIÓN iCash 4 Tengo Windows XP Professional 2002 Service Pack 3
  19. G

PROBLEMAS PARA ABRIR LA ACTUALIZACION A iCash 5.0

El archivo .dmg que se obtiene de la descarga de la actualización a 5.0 es irreconocible por mi sistema, por lo que no puedo abrirlo. ¿Alguien lo ha logrado?