My iCash v6 doesn't run!

GG

I have just installed the new version 6 of iCash, upgrading from the last one.
When I try to open my iCash files, it dies.
I have applied all the steps included on the support sheet.
Could somebody help me?
Many thanks,
Gonzalo

GG

Yes, it shows the file manager. Computer hangs when launched the file. The file is damaged now. I tried with the backup copy, and was damaged too. The size of files grows from 4 to up than 60 Mb.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Try to open your document with v6.4.1
It is available here. If you are successful then try to open the converted document with current v7.

GG

The old version of iCash that you sent to me recovered my 2007-2008-2009-2010 accounting records. The file takes not more than 4,6 Mb.
Thank you.
When I try to open it again with the v7, it hangs out during the conversion process, and oversizes the file to 80 Mb!
I work on a computer with XP upgraded automatically.
I can use the former version, but then I will ask MaxProg to send back the upgrade fee.
Thank you again,
Gonzalo

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
With that same old iCash version use the document recovery tool. Then used the recovered document with current v7.

GG

When I try to open the restored file with the v7, iCash hangs again. I am enclosing the original v6 file (Copia de contabilidad 2007) but no the too large, damaged by v7, one (Contabilidad 2007), because perhaps you would be able to open the original one with v7.

GG

The attached file is the restored one. It works well with v6. I think it was corrupted by v7 the first time I opened it after installing this new version, and then I had no back up file. Sorry.

GG

I add the file on which I am working just now. Suppose it's the same which I sent you last monday.
Thank you.