Search results

1. J

Styled Text...

I wasn't using that encoding, but now changed that, but before I did that closing the document down and re-opening sorted the problem, don't know why i didn't try that before... :)
  2. J

Styled Text...

yup, If i send the email a view the source code I can see that the html which has been produced is sticking the tags in the wrong places, looks fine in the edit window, but not it the preview window or as said the email.
  3. J

Styled Text...

Hi, When i'm using styled text and make a word or sentence bold, or smaller it doesn't effect the whole word/sentance... eg. "This is a test paragraph with bold and different styles. Next paragraph with a smaller font." But shows like "This is a test paragraph with bold and...
  4. J

Crash and file currupt?

Hi, thanks for your reply, I have managed to get back to an old version through the backup version in my documents folder... (great idea!!) Now I have 2 versions: One which is an old file but has all the data apart for a few months which was entered just before the crash, and a recovered...
  5. J

Crash and file currupt?

I have now upgraded icash, and managed to recover database, but mot the the transactions have 0.00 entered... Any ideas welcome
  6. J

Crash and file currupt?

Hi all, I was just working on a file when all of a sudden icash quit, when I try to open the file it keeps crashing the app. I duplicated the file and tried to rebuild the index but this just removed all of my transactions!! It is a very important file, is there anything I can do?