Search results

1. J

Autofill Payee when splitting a transaction

When I split a transaction I always have the same value for the Payee field. Unfortunately I have to fill in this value manually. Is it possible to give Payee for the newly splitted transaction the same value as the one from the transaction that is splitted?
  2. J

MS Windows behavior in Mac version :-(

The difference between setting focus on a window on a Mac and on a Windows machine is that on a Mac you can click anywhere in the window to get the focus. No action will follow. You need to click again. On Windows, the click will directly cause an action if you click on a button in the windows...
  3. J

iCash crash when adding an attachment

When I select an attachment the program crashes. Tried to reinstall the previous version (7.6.2) but the data file is too new.
  4. J

Some small issues/remarks after upgrading to 7.5.4

After upgrading to 7.5.4 I have some remarks or issues: In the Transaction window I used to select an account by tab-ing into the field and then use the arrow-down key a fixed number of times to place the focus on the correct amount. Then I use Tab to go to the next input field. The input field...
  5. J

Error with queries?

When I have an account and booked an transaction, but the transaction is part of a group, then the queries I run for this account go wrong. Example: I have spent €100 on Account A and €50 on Account B. These two transactions are grouped (€150). When I run a query for all expenses on...
  6. J

First Open always crashes on Mavericks

Since I upgraded (not a fresh install) to Mavericks (10.9.2) iCash always crashes the first time I open a file from the File Manager. When I re-open the program and try to open the file again, it works fine. Any idea why this happens?
  7. J

Cannot open Creditcard account with credit

At the start of the year I have a credit of €12,50 on one of my creditcards. I try to enter this in the opening, but it keeps setting as -12,50. What am I missing here?
  8. J

Where to put the "banksparen" account

I have a question about a special savings account in Holland for the mortgage. Maybe some Dutch users of the program know the answer. I do not know where to place this type of savings account. With this account you save money that you can withdraw from it at the end of the mortgage period of 30...
  9. J

Budget reports

Is there a way to make a report with the budgets and the actual spending on accounts? I use version 6.6.2.
  10. J

Error in pie chart

When I make a pie chart, I notice that the size of a pie does not represent the value. A value of 23% is drawn as a pie larger than a quarter of the circle. I use version 5.4.3
  11. J

cannot delete category

I accidently added a category with a wrong name. I tried to delete it, but it stays in the list. I get the question if I am sure I want to delete it, but it does not go away. I use version 3.2.2-NL
  12. J

How do I use this?

I have a problem: I buy a shirt for €20 in a shop and pay it with a bank card. In iCash I book from from my "bank" account to the account "Clothing" The shirt is not okay, so I return it. I get my money back in cash. In iCash I book this from "Deposit" to my "Wallet" account. In...
  13. J

Missing feature

Hello, I am testing iCash now and it looks great. I only miss one feature: a graph about the balance of an account for a month or another period of time. Now I only can get this in reports (account summary). With a graph I can see if there is a returning behavior in the balance during a...