Search results

1. S

MLM still not working

Hi Stan, i already wrote this as direct message about one week ago, but i didn´t receive any answer, so i try it here again. I only have one big goal for 2021 - get mbm working (trying this since serveral years). I know it´s a big goal but maybe you can help me. Here are some points, maybe we...
  2. S

Nobody should see that my mail comes from MBM

Hi, Somehow, people can see that i email with mbm, and i don´t want that, because email should look personalized. If people reply to my mail: in the mail header of the mail that i receive, there is not a to:myname, but always a to:MaxBulk mailer. If i click onto the "To:Maxbulk Mailer", my...
  3. S

Change where the "Name Tab" is?

Hi Stan, i import my email lists with copy and paste from excel sheets. In MBM in the "recipients-tab", the first field is for the first name, and the second field is for the the last name of every recipient. But in my sheets, the name is for example in the fifths field. How can i tell MBM, that...
  4. S

Can´t copy paste data from Numbers to mbm?

Hi Stan, i have an old bug getting a problem now. I am working with apple numbers. It is not possible to copy a list with emails,names... form apple numbers, and then "paste special" into maxbulk mailer to prepare a mailing. There was a workaround: I could paste everything into my very old...
  5. S

Click through tracking doesnt´t work

Hi Stan, the Statistics seem to work now, but i clicked on the test-mail (by adding my address to a list and not by test-mode) that i sent to myself, and there are no clicks shown. - Email is send as formatted text - in preferences, i could only choose statistics/automatic, but there was no...
  6. S

Questions about the quality of tracking with MLM?

Hi, i am working with MaxBulk Mailer from my Macbook (and without MLM) for several years now - thanks for the software. I have some questions about the tracking options that i have: When i designed an email, i always had a footer image( (586x73 px, 81kb) in the email, that will be loaded from...