Search results

1. S

MLM still not working

Hi Stan, do you mean that i should update mbm on my webspace as well, or only the app on my macbook?
  2. S

MLM still not working

Hi Stan, i already wrote this as direct message about one week ago, but i didn´t receive any answer, so i try it here again. I only have one big goal for 2021 - get mbm working (trying this since serveral years). I know it´s a big goal but maybe you can help me. Here are some points, maybe we...
  3. S

Change where the "Name Tab" is?

Hi Stan, i don´t want to change all my list design. Isn´t there a way to change where the name tab is in MBM
  4. S

Nobody should see that my mail comes from MBM

Hi Stan, i found that in the preferences thereis in the header section: Email-Headername:x-mailer Wert:MBM8.4.1-De Is this the Problem? What should i put there instead?
  5. S

Nobody should see that my mail comes from MBM

Hi, Somehow, people can see that i email with mbm, and i don´t want that, because email should look personalized. If people reply to my mail: in the mail header of the mail that i receive, there is not a to:myname, but always a to:MaxBulk mailer. If i click onto the "To:Maxbulk Mailer", my...
  6. S

Change where the "Name Tab" is?

Hi Stan, i import my email lists with copy and paste from excel sheets. In MBM in the "recipients-tab", the first field is for the first name, and the second field is for the the last name of every recipient. But in my sheets, the name is for example in the fifths field. How can i tell MBM, that...
  7. S

Can´t copy paste data from Numbers to mbm?

Hi Stan, i have an old bug getting a problem now. I am working with apple numbers. It is not possible to copy a list with emails,names... form apple numbers, and then "paste special" into maxbulk mailer to prepare a mailing. There was a workaround: I could paste everything into my very old...
  8. S

Click through tracking doesnt´t work

Hi Stan, How shall i delete the MLM database? Delete everything with filezilla and install new? Delete the mysql database in the backend of my webspace as well? Not delete and re-install maxbulk mailer totally?
  9. S

Okay but i didn´t press the delete button. I have no idea why it is like that. Maybe there is a bug, but that´s not the problem if we find a solution. What can i do now?
  10. S

Here you can see the screenshots where you asked about. Oldest mailings shown there are from 2012 and a lot of mailings are not shown in the windows-history. You can see that for example 461 (what i sent several days ago) is online but not in the history. Maybe there is a problem because i...
  11. S

I didn´t change anything in the last panel. Do you think that the "out of sync" is the reason why i don´t see my last mailing 461 for example? What do you recommend to do?
  12. S

Which reports exactly do you mean? In the statistics (like 432 434 but you mean something with 300)? I am sure that i didn´t delete anything from there. Maybe there is a problem because i changed serial numbers and made a new installation of mlm, but several times worked ahead with old...
  13. S

As you can see, there is no Mail454 shown in the statistic in the app. There isn´t even any mail from november19th in the app shown. Even if i check the boxes of all deliveries, there is not even one click shown.
  14. S

Sorry but i have not excess to php error logs. Since the last version, there are new problems. Since the last version, i don´t even get all mailings-statistics in the app. As you can see in the screenshot (at the right), i made a mailing #454 with mlm activated. As you can see in the middle...
  15. S

Still the same problem with the new version. MLM doesn´t track. I mean, if you don´t see an error, maybe there is a bug that i can´t change.
  16. S

Hey Stan, what should i do now to get this working?
  17. S

I am not sure about this (or if i dreamed it only : )), but i also believe that i once had a button to check my mail if there is content that could be recognized as spam. I don´t see a button like this anymore.
  18. S

Yes, singly option is enabled.
  19. S

Hi Stan, the domain name doesn´t change. It stays on mydomain.com The strange thing is that my (german version) doesn´t look like the preferences in your description. There is no click through section in my second tab. I can only set "statistics" on automatic. There is another strange thing...
  20. S

Yes i clicked on the url in my message and opened the website. The URL in the message and in the browser seams to be normal and contains nothing with lm.php