Recent content by TedPratt

1. TedPratt

Cant Drag and Drop HTML

Firstly Stan, many thanks for your excellent webinar yesterday relating to creating E-Mail messages with HTML. I found the whole webinar very informative and interesting. I do however have one small problem. UIsing an iMac with latest software but I seem unable to just drag and drop the...
  2. TedPratt

Tags no longer work

OK now after playing I can see what my problem was. Here are some Golden Rules:- If you have problems with TAGS and or viewing TAGS. a) Make sure you have a Recipient List Selected b) Make sure you have Styled Text selected before Previewing. If you have just Plain Text selected then for...
  3. TedPratt

Tags no longer work

Hi Stan / All Just realised that TAGS will not work if you do not have anyone in the Recipient List. So my Tags now work but I went Preferences / Tags then to the right of Unsubscribe I entered "here". Now when I go to Preview the Undelete Tag has a URL . See pics.
  4. TedPratt

Tags in sender information

Exactly the same with me John
  5. TedPratt

Tags no longer work

Hi Stan MLM Installed and works fine. Checked Unsubscribe also worked fine. Stats etc worked fine. Tried to change the tag word from Unsubscribe to "here" as per your recent video, since then no tags seem to work. I did click on Factory Settings in Preferences / Tags not sure if that caused a...