Recent content by ScottA

1. S

Bounce Handler connect but does not process mail

Using port 25 Security none. all other security options fail. IMAP, pop does not work. Server response with 1/28 11:36:58 ~ Status: Connecting to mail.preres.com (IMAP) Port: 25 Security: None 1/28 11:36:58 220 preres.com ESMTP Good day, I am CommuniGate Pro 7.0.3; currently I am fully...
  2. S

Bounce Handler Connect but does not process

used to work fine. 3/31 11:23:43 ~ Status: Connecting to mail.preres.com (IMAP) Port: 25 Security: None 3/31 11:23:43 220 preres.com ESMTP CommuniGate Pro 6.2.14 is glad to see you! But that is it. It does not move forward. Running on Mac 10.15.4 See settings attached.
  3. S

Unsubscribe not working

I am using a remote list called '2014 Full'. When I hard the unsubscribe link the links looks for a file called '2014 Email List' which it can't find. I don't have a file with this name.
  4. S

Repeat Unsubscribe-Subscribe

I am getting ready to launch a new campaign. I have changed nothing in the system so I fear that I may again encounter the loop. I will let you know. I doubt this is being caused but a human action. It almost seems like the machines (our sever and the recipient) are not communicating and causing...
  5. S

Repeat Unsubscribe-Subscribe

My recent emails campaign resulted in some un-subscribers getting dozens of additional messages. The system first unsubscribed them then sent a re-subscribe message, then another unsubscribe, then another resubscribe. This could go on for a while. I don't have any idea why this might happen...
  6. S

Removing Bounces for MLM database

I think I need to give a bit more background. Maxbulk Mailr runs on my desktop. The remote list MLM is installed on our xserve. I did not do a traditional install on the xserve. I dragged and dropped the MLMScripts folder into our website folder. On the xserve: all the images are in the...
  7. S

Bounce Statistics

This is kind of a new issue. I was running a list of 5600 emails and the for the first time ever my computer forced me to restart before the list was through. I could not quit any programs and maxbulk had stalled. When the cpu came back up I was able to finish the mailing but the bulk of the...
  8. S

Excellent. That all worked. I had named the file remove not delete. For some reason I thought either would work. Final question. When using the remote list interface the buttons are not showing. See example. The MLMScripts folder is installed with in our website folder (http://www.preres.com)
  9. S

When you say process the list and upload it again. I dropped the remove file over the open MLM file in MaxBulk. It looked like it was trying to add the records because is told me about a lot of duplicates. It this proper behavior? In terms of uploading it again. I am not sure how to do this...
  10. S

Bounce Statistics

I am trying to understand how I capture bounce stats and why the click don't produce a Ratio.
  11. S

I have a bounce list and I understand that if named "remove" it can be used to delete bounces from the list. Will it work on a Remote MLM list (SQL)? Does this file need to be in a certain format to work (TXT) and if so what fields and in what order? Do I just drag it over the remote list...
  12. S

Bounce Statistics

I am using MLM. I can see the open stats and the click stats but no stats for bounce? In this first attempt at using the system I did not use the unsubscribe feature. Is this why the bounces are not logging in the stats? Also I don't get a percent for the Click Ratio. But the clicks are 322 and...