Bounce Statistics

ScottA

I am using MLM. I can see the open stats and the click stats but no stats for bounce? In this first attempt at using the system I did not use the unsubscribe feature. Is this why the bounces are not logging in the stats?

Also I don't get a percent for the Click Ratio. But the clicks are 322 and the total is 351. Should the ratio be calculating. and what is the difference in click and total (unique vs total clicks?)

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
There is no click ratio because you can have lots of links in a message. You would have a ratio if message were limited to a single link.

About bounces, you have to process them with eMail Bounce Handler. If you enter your MLM URL into eMail Bounce Hanlder, bounces will be added to the stats.

ScottA

This is kind of a new issue. I was running a list of 5600 emails and the for the first time ever my computer forced me to restart before the list was through. I could not quit any programs and maxbulk had stalled. When the cpu came back up I was able to finish the mailing but the bulk of the emails are not associate with a statistics Delivery ID. Delivery ID 212 is missing from the stats. I have Delivery IDs 210, 211 and 213. When you get info on specific emails in the missing Delivery ID range they show that the mail was sent and they were sent in delivery ID 212. But the stats page does not recognize this missing Delivery ID. Is there an easy way to recover this Delivery ID so I can get the open stats?

Thanks again.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The only way I see is adding the delivery to the ~/Library/Application Support/Maxprog/MaxBulk Mailer/Deliveries/Deliveries.log

This file is tab delimited with the following data:

#01 Message Subject
#02 Delivery ID
#03 Delivery Date
#04 List name
#05 Total Recipients
#06 Sent Recipients
#07 Attachment count
#08 Message Format
#09 Message Priority
#10 Sender Name
#11 Sender Address