Recent content by MBMproUser

1. M

Would Paying For MLM Qualify For Footer Removal?

Hi, Stan: I have been a long-time registered user of MaxBulkMailer Pro I installed MLM for the first time this week. Does paying for MLM allow removal of the footer that says: "Maxprog List Manager 3.1.7 Copyright (c) 2008 - 2015" ?
  2. M

IP Problem

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4556
  3. M

IP Problem

That is true for any and all SMTP-based emailing, not just MaxBulk Mailer, unless you have the proxy feature. If you want a different IP from your true IP, you need the proxy feature and I have posted a request for this in a new thread a few minutes ago. Search for it. You should go to my...
  4. M

MaxBulk Mailer Is Almost Perfect ... EXCEPT

MaxBulk Mailer Is Almost Perfect ... EXCEPT it does not yet have proxy support. Before anyone bashes the idea, let me explain. 1. There are private proxies that one can buy for one's exclusive use. Using such proxies is perfectly legitimate since you're using your own IP, not someone else's...
  5. M

about 50% wrong detection of email verifier

Sorry I was away and just got back. I can send you a list of the emails that I know are good but verified as bad. About 36 of them. How do I send the list to your private email box? Is support[at]maxprog.com OK?
  6. M

can't unsubscibe emails from remote text imported list in ML

I like the ability to create lists myself using my own tools. For many years I have used CSV (comma[or whatever delimiter such as semi-colon] separated value) text files. I notice that MBM uses primarily tab-delimited rather than CSV files. I would suggest that you create native...
  7. M

Does eMail Verifier use proxies?

The reason I ask is that it appears gmail refuses connection if you check too many gmail addresses. As a result, verification goes very slowly. Using anonymous proxy should help. But is this feature available? Or is it planned? Thanks for reply.
  8. M

Anyone Using AuthSMTP.Com?

Anyone using http://authsmtp.com/ ? Or is there a better alternative? I plan on mailing a bunch of very personalized emails to enquire about potential interest in some property I own that the recipients deal or specialize in. To be ultra careful, I decided not to use SMTP from gmail...
  9. M

What Is MLM?

Hi, all: I know what MBM stands for, but what is MLM? I just bought the $99 package and so I am pretty new. Any help is appreciated. Regards P.S.: I would like to be able to parse the subject or body of an incoming mail to determine which file to attach in my reply. Is this...