Recent content by jpbiamby

1. jpbiamby

Internal Server Error 500

Can anyone explain why I get this error when accessing my MLM? The site is here http://experiential-advertising.com/scripts/lm/lm.php I have had this installation for a while and never really use it because it doesn't really work 100% but know I have access to it all. I tried re-installing...
  2. jpbiamby

MLM Consultant for hire?

I may be able to help you. What exactly do you need coaching on? What are you offering in return?
  3. jpbiamby

Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/MLM

Re: Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/ML I just upgraded to v3 and it still doesn't work.
  4. jpbiamby

Unsubscribe list on server Q.

I just upgraded to v3 and still no luck unsubscribing from html/upload_list.php
  5. jpbiamby

....also works when I unsubscribe one a a time from: /scripts/lm/html/subscribe_single_selection.php /scripts/lm/html/subscribe_multiple.php
  6. jpbiamby

Re: Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/ML It never worked.
  7. jpbiamby

It never worked. It has not worked any of the times that I tried to upload the list either through Recipients> Upload to MLM... or html/upload_lists.php This is the first time I am using MLM to send an email to a remote list from Max Bulk Mailer. Normally in MaxBulk all I have to do is drop the...
  8. jpbiamby

When I do this I get this message: The file 'DELETE.txt' has been uploaded to the list(s) 'list1' successfully. email address(es) has been removed from list1. Then i check the list info using: http://mysite.com/scripts/lm/lm.php?cmd ... d=password The number of subscribed emails is the same...
  9. jpbiamby

Re: Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/ML I've tried both with no luck.
  10. jpbiamby

Re: Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/ML When I do this I get this message: The file 'DELETE.txt' has been uploaded to the list(s) 'list1' successfully. email address(es) has been removed from list1. Then i check the list info using...
  11. jpbiamby

Plain text? Yes. First line: E-mail Address. Titled: DELETE.txt
  12. jpbiamby

Re: Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/ML I've tried this several times with no luck. Am I doing something wrong? I can delete emails individually using: http://mysite.com/scripts/lm/lm.php?cmd ... d=password
  13. jpbiamby

I uploaded my txt file named DELETE with the Action as 'Delete' Nothing happens. I checked the status of my list and it is the same as before.
  14. jpbiamby

Re: Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/ML Basically, I would love to know how to process a bounce list from eMail Bounce handler. I can delete emails one by one but the bounce list is 880 emails that i would like to delete from my remote list. I can export the list from...
  15. jpbiamby

Re: Process Question: Bounce Handler Integration with MBM/ML Delete a group of emails from my remote list with a tab separated list exported from eMail Bounce Handler that I aptly named DELETE.txt