Unsubscribe list on server Q.

Pzoom

I would like to know how if their is a way or script  to have the unsubscribed emails Not deleted automatically and have them automatically to a blacklist on the server so MBM doesn't send emails to that list.
Thanks

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
There is no way right now since MLM is an opt-in system. That doesn't mean we will not add it in the future.

jpbiamby

Is there a way to do a mass unsubscribe of users or delete all my bounced emails from eMail Bounce Handler?

jpbiamby

I uploaded my txt file named DELETE with the Action as 'Delete'
Nothing happens. I checked the status of my list and it is the same as before.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Is you delete file a plain text file? containing only email addresses? One per line?

jpbiamby

When I do this I get this message:
The file 'DELETE.txt' has been uploaded to the list(s) 'list1' successfully.

email address(es) has been removed from list1.

Then i check the list info using:
http://mysite.com/scripts/lm/lm.php?cmd ... d=password

The number of subscribed emails is the same as it was. None have been deleted. The number should be reduced by the number of emails in my bounce list correct?

jpbiamby

It never worked. It has not worked any of the times that I tried to upload the list either through Recipients> Upload to MLM...
or html/upload_lists.php

This is the first time I am using MLM to send an email to a remote list from Max Bulk Mailer. Normally in MaxBulk all I have to do is drop the list named DELETE.txt over my reciepts list and it deletes them. I haven't been able to delete the bounce list from my remote list.
The only way I am able to delete emails from my remote list is one at a time using the html/subscribe_single_fixed.php
or using the string:
/scripts/lm/lm.php?cmd=subscribe&list=list1&[email protected]

jpbiamby

jpbiamby said:
The only way I am able to delete emails from my remote list is one at a time using the html/subscribe_single_fixed.php
or using the string:

....also works when I unsubscribe one a a time from:

/scripts/lm/html/subscribe_single_selection.php

/scripts/lm/html/subscribe_multiple.php

jpbiamby

jpbiamby said:
jpbiamby said:
or using the string:

....also works when I unsubscribe one a a time from:

/scripts/lm/html/subscribe_single_selection.php

/scripts/lm/html/subscribe_multiple.php

I just upgraded to v3 and still no luck unsubscribing from html/upload_list.php