Recent content by elilxconcept

1. E

eMail Verifier 3.7-US stop processing in the middle

25 threads Retries 2 Timeout 15 I have changed to 50 also. but same way its behave. can't figure out what reasons.
  2. E

How to include List-Unsubscribe in marketing emails.

http://sub.domain.com/lm.php?unsubscribe&list=[List name]&email=[E-mail Address] I try to do this, but its ask for the username password? What can we do to include a prober link
  3. E

Hai, I tried all the posible DNS options, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 normally Google DNS less latency, so better always, but to improve I install my own DNS server to make even more faster. but still it stuck any options. what can I do? Thank You Regards Elil
  4. E

Even that not work well, same results. I didn;t see any difference on change DNS. What shall we do? Is this software working in Windows server OS? did it tested? Thank You Regards Elil
  5. E

why no reply regarding this?? what happen? Kindly let me know?
  6. E

How to include List-Unsubscribe in marketing emails.

Use of list-unsubscribe to improve inbox delivery Need include List-Unsubscribe headers in the email, in MaxBulk mailer -> preference->Headers I added List-Unsubscribe value [Unsubscribe] so in the email view source I can see in header field List-Unsubscribe: <a...
  7. E

I disable the VRFY option it still stuck middle of MX Results or CONNECT TO. What can do for stuck in the middle? kindly give me the solution urgently? Thank You Regards
  8. E

Improve SPAM score -include Plaint Text in email (HTML)

As per so many mail server requirement and spam score. Email should include plain text in HTML version emails. Now I sending marketing emails 'HTML only' mode so I getting bad spam scoring, to improve spam scoring I need include the plain text also and what is the best way to insert plant text...
  9. E

if deactivate the VRFY command then, how many percentage really valid email address? and some time its stuck in MX Lookup, CONNECT TO; not much time in VRFY time!! Let me try with out VRFY also and update you, but check for why stuck in above other stage also. Note that the 'Stop' button...
  10. E

Now Increase number of threat to 20,25, 50, getting better response. I can see around 17% CPU usage. But after some time getting stuck when I doing 2000 email address. if I do 1000.00 bit ok. But I facing another results. too many request from this host, for small percentage. Let me know what...
  11. E

If I click stop button, its mostly its stop immediately, some time its kind of stuck but less than 1 min its stops. but when start again its start from MX lookup, MX results, not from the last stage!! ( even when before start I save the file for safety). Bandwidth is 100% ( even if I set 75%...
  12. E

is DNS Response correct for sub.co.uk

This email address I try to verify, [email protected] but in the email verifier software it show DNS server response co.uk? but from same PC by NS lookup comand it shows the IP of 02.co.uk but there is no MX record for that domain as per online search...
  13. E

is DNS Response correct for sub.co.uk

I running email verifier. I notice following DNS resolve response. when is domain [email protected]. it took co.uk part only. but same pc nslookup given correct results. See the screen shots. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Ddw ... jZNcTNQYzA Can you explain? I doubt like domain may be...
  14. E

I'm purchased Ultimate E-mail Toolkit v8 last month. Im running eMail Verifier 3.7-US, I have desktop PC running Win 764 bit Pro, Core i3, 8GB RAM. for this application Avast Firewall open for the folder of installation. All ports IN/OUT, and Avast Antivirus excluded list. Windows Firewall is...