Recent content by crayzn8

1. C

Asking for Activation Code after months of use??

OK just sent in a support ticket with the serial. Thanks in advance for a speedy resolution!
  2. C

Asking for Activation Code after months of use??

I purchased and registered Pro about a year ago. All of the sudden it's asking for the activation code again, and when I put it in it says it's no longer valid. I can provide any details you need. Please help ASAP as my business is on hold for the time being... Thanks! Nate
  3. C

Webdumper gets stuck and hangs after running for too long...

Re: Webdumper gets stuck and hangs after running for too lon I was thinking maybe it's just starting over and adding the files it's already searched to the total for some reason. In any case it takes a lot longer to get through a URL search once paused, obviously. A new product for this...
  4. C

Re: Webdumper gets stuck and hangs after running for too lon Well that brings up another good question. When it gets stuck, I can hit pause and then start again from there. However, when that happens the total number of files to search in the URL goes up quite a bit. For example when I...
  5. C

I had the same problem with the old version. I grabbed the new version but it started doing the same thing after a while. I'm just extracting email addresses (and nothing else) from band profiles on http://www.purevolume.com Are there log files or something I need to trash? I have...
  6. C

Lost part of my master email list!!

Well if you mean go to the "recipients" tabs and select the list from the drop down menu, this list isn't in there at all. Not sure if this is what you mean, but as I said before, it never asked me to save these separately. I just save the main file and it closes.
  7. C

I don't understand what you mean? When I'm done with a file I just hit save and close it. I never save the lists separately, it doesn't ask me. Does that mean there's nothing I can do? Please be very specific if there is... Thanks!
  8. C

I had a really important master list of about 24,000 email addresses to check against when emailing new potential clients(to make sure they hadn't been emailed already). I was in the middle of saving the file when the the program crashed. Now when I open it there's only 8,500 addresses in the...
  9. C

Error 404 Page not found?

http://www.unsigned.com/000001eastmanrox This is the URL for the page that returns this message on webdumper. All these profiles return this message, but you can see that they're there. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks
  10. C

Big problems with gmail

I'll look into the web hosting options. But would I use my gmail address if I went with postfix? I don't understand how it works exactly. Could I travel with no restrictions?
  11. C

Big problems with gmail

I have been using gmail with the latest version of MBM for a few weeks. For those that don't know, it seems like the send limit for gmail is around 450 emails a day. I started with 2 other gmail accounts to be able to do 1,200, and now after a few weeks I'm only able to send 10 emails...
  12. C

Bounces are not showing up?

Yes, I do have that checked. Maybe it's still not catching all the bounces, so the ones I see are the ones that slipped through?
  13. C

Ok, solved one problem All I had to do was actually CHECK the "over 2500" box. I have tons of files being transfered through email so it was taking the program way too long to scan through. I'm happy enough that I can clean up my lists, but I do notice that the bounces are all still in my...
  14. C

I just registered a new version of the program. I have hundreds of failed and delayed "Delivery Notification Status" emails in my inbox, and after searching I returned only 4. These are "bounced" emails, right? I don't have the "over 2500kb" box checked, and I'm not using any other programs...