Recent content by co-operate

1. C

Apple Mail doesn't show carriage return between message/sig

Hi all, I'm not sure whether this is a MaxBulk Mailer issue at all. But so far I've seen it happen only with MaxBulk Mailer messages. In my messages, Apple Mail (macOS sierra) strips all (or at the very least: all but one) carriage returns and/or linefeeds between the message and the...
  2. C

Feature request: Support for S/MIME certificates

Our company will soon start to roll out S/MIME certificates for our e-mail accounts. It would be nice to be able to sign (not encrypt) MaxBulkMailer mails, too. Best, co-operate
  3. C

Capitalization Error When Importing Double-Barreled Names

Hi, In the current version of MaxBulk Mailer (I'm using the German version 8.3.2-DE on OSX) the import function for addresses does not work correctly for compound names (double-barrels). The problem occurs when "Anfangsbuchstaben in Großschrift" (first letter capitalization - I don't know the...
  4. C

Looking for a contact/addressee/list management solution

Yes. It would be nice to have just one "main" set of contacts each of which I could then add to one (or several) MaxBulk Mailer lists - rather than have many sets of contacts each for just one list. But your suggestion (or Cliff_Pid's "find & replace all" idea) would do the trick as well...
  5. C

Looking for a contact/addressee/list management solution

Hi everyone, I am looking for an address management solution that integrates well with MaxBulk Mailer (i.e.: MaxBulkMailer should be able to import addresses from some sort of database). Essentially, I am looking for an alternative to the Mac addressbook "groups" that works with MaxBulkMailer...