Recent content by Adrian Binggeli

1. A

MaxBulk Mailer 8.5.2 release

I have the problem on my iMac and Macbook, after upgrading the startup of MaxBulk Mailer does not start! W when i got back with timemachine on 8.5.1 it takes several minutes now to start and the import of adresses thakes serveral minutes only to open a simple file. There must been some changes...
  2. A

Unsubscribe does not work, does not send an Email

I try to get MLM unsubscribe to work. When i test it the email Adress is deleted in the list, but i cannot find where it is marked as unsubscribed like i set in lm_prefs.php: // -- Unsubscribe settings ----------------------------------------------------- $unsub_keep = true...
  3. A

Upload to MLM does not work

Yes unfortunately i can only do it by exporting the list, then uploading via the /lm/html/upload_list.php tool. But not directly form MBM. Via Empfänger/Hochladen zum MLM... it shows me the lists on the server (so the connection is okay) but when i choose a new list name or a existing list name...
  4. A

Upload to MLM does not work

Hi, i installed MLM new on my server, because it did not work to upload. But even after the update no luck. Last time in december 2014 it still worked. Now i get the german error: Während des Hochladens der Liste trat ein Fehler auf. Is there any Log or Debug function where i can see more...
  5. A

Upload to MLM from MBM uploads not all entrys

Hi i am uploading a Email List with 4127 recipients directly from MBM to MLM but then in MLM only 4019 are stored. I tried the same list with export to a file and then used /lm/html/upload_list.php then all the recipients are uploaded. Why is there a discrepancy? Any explanation hint, or a...
  6. A

Unsubscribe on MLM just deleted, no blacklist?

Hi stanbusk, thank you for the tipp. I changed the setting in the lm_prefs.php and it is already a better solution. But another question, when i save a Template inside MBM, and later reload it, why is the corresponding List of receivers not automatically set? The List entry is always empty...
  7. A

Unsubscribe on MLM just deleted, no blacklist?

Hi, i am testing the unsubscribe function of mlm, but i have troubles figuring out what is the best way to use it. 1. i tested MLM with local lists, i uploaded the lists with exactly the same list name to MLM, then i expected, when someone unsubscribes it would be automatically entered in my...