You forgot to provide the email

Hi!
I really need help since it's been a week I'm working on a very simple problematic : I have a a page on my wordpress site where I want people to subscribe to a unique mailing list. I have the wordpress plugin installed, a link to the lm.php file I have inside the lm folder inside a folder on my server (had chmod problem I think I fixed with my ftp software to put it in 777). I have my 3 "boxes" to enter address and name but when I put it online, no matter what I put in the field, I get "You forgot to provide the email" error message. I did averything new again erased all many times and again and again… still not working… I don't know what I could do, I'm sure it's simple but now I have no more ideas…
any help would let me sleep in peace…
Samuel

ok, I found it myself, I should have post this message before, it helped me find what was wrong : I have installed on wordpress a widget, extension called "Dynamic widget" (to have the mlm widget not showing on all pages) and I checked NO to "Show widget on the posts page?" that was the problem, I checked YES and it was working !
I hope this could help some people in my case.