Yahoo Text in Emails not showing up

risenfenix

I have been through several versions now and I keep getting complaints from email receivers that the text in their emails does not show up. It is weird. If I send a pic inline with the email, all they get is the pic. No text. I tried sending plain text and styled text and still did not work. I searched the forum and did not find another post like this one. I email a large number of Yahoo email groups for our lodge and I need to find a way around this issue. Anyone have any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

risenfenix

I don't think so. I been sending these emails for years using the same ISP to send them with. +My roommate works for our ISP and he said they have not blocked anything. But it was a good thought though. Thanks for that.

risenfenix

I think it has something to do with me copy pasting emails from my Mac Mail program. I need to do that to paste all the links that are sent with the email. I just figured out that if I right click and tell the program to change to TEXT it will send the email fine.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Perhaps when copying and pasting you are copying something else. Have you tried to reset the format to Styled Text and re-aply the formating?