use on 2 computers

mailrock

Hi,

I have been using Max on the same box since I got it, now I want to be able to use it as night at home on my laptop.

Rather than have to reset all my setting etc., what files do I need to include with the actual program?

I already have my data files on the laptop so they are fine, just need the setting etc.

Thanks Stan

oz

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
MaxBulk Mailer offers a very simple way to transfer settings between computers. You can actually export MaxBulk Mailer data to a file, move that file to the other computer and then import it. To export the MaxBulk Mailer settings to a file just select the 'File > Settings > Export' menu. You will get a window offering you to select what settings you want to export, the MaxBulk Mailer preferences, the email accounts, the recipient lists, the templates you have created, your favorites, pictures used in messages and the delivery history. By clicking on the Export button, you will be asked to set the output file name and the destination folder. A single output file is created with all the selected data packed in. You can then copy that file to the other computer, launch the other MaxBulk Mailer copy and select the File > Settings > Import' menu. You select the file and you get again a window but that time offering you to select what settings you want to import. The choices are the same but a choice may be disabled if it was not exported in the first place. Note that the 'File > Settings' menu will list the last imported settings file.