Upload List mySQL

myriapod

Hi,
i'm using Max BulkMailer since 3 years ago without any problem, in the last months i tried to enable mysql functions to extend mailing capability but i enjoyed many issues..
Using mysql i can track without worries all clicks and openings,
read Statistics but i can't work with Lists.
When i try to create a list and upload it to sql server an error occurred . A pop up remind me how to create a contact for a list
specifing name,last name,company (they can be null) and a required email, of course i specify all necessary fields.
I tried also doing that via Browser sending command via GET as you wrote on official guide , in this case all seems ok (it appears an "OK!") but nothing is written on mysql table (tbl_mlm_sub).
Lm script and mysql server are located on the same machine (macosx 10.4.11), all dir permissions and user permission are ok.
Any idea?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Did you install MLM on a local machine? I believe there is a problem with Apache settings. Not sure which settings though.

myriapod

MLM is installed on a macosx server machine, it runs a separate domain, permissions for "lm" folder is 775.
Max BulkMailer is installed on another machine located on a separate network.
what is strange to me is that if i tried to gain statistic data (cmd+m) it connects without any problem , and as far as i know
this job is done querying a file inside "lm" folder and then to mysql , am i wrong?
Anyway i tried to use a browser to send commands and as i wrote before it doesn't work (lm.php?cmd=.......)
This is my configuration:
PHP version: 4.4.9 (Safe mode OFF)
max_execution_time = 1800 seconds
max_input_time = 60 seconds
memory_limit =
post_max_size = 8M
upload_max_filesize = 20M
display_errors = off
register_globals =

mySQL Host: 127.0.0.1 via TCP/IP
mySQL Server: 5.0.27-standard-log
mySQL Client: 4.1.22
mySQL Protocol: 10
mySQL Charset: latin1

thank you for reply!

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
In mlm_settings.php, what have you entered for the mySQL server? Have you tried with 'localhost'?

myriapod

Ok solved!
You were right about Apache permissions... i usually run php scripts with 755 or 775 , but this time setting LM to 777 it works...
thanks anyway...