Upgrade question

harringg

I've got Ultimate Email Toolkit v5 and see MaxBulk Mailer is the only app that has upgraded (v6).

Which is the proper upgrade to purchase?

MaxBulk Mailer v5 Pro to v6 Pro

or

Ultimate E-mail Toolkit v5 Pro to v6 Pro

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Whatever you prefer however if you select the MaxBulk Mailer v5 Pro to v6 Pro you will not get free upgrades for the other applications.

harringg

stanbusk said:
Whatever you prefer however if you select the MaxBulk Mailer v5 Pro to v6 Pro you will not get free upgrades for the other applications.

Does that mean when they are upgraded to v4? I just launched Email Extractor and it said I can upgrade from 3.3.1 to 3.3.2 for free.

Does buying the Toolkit upgrade now futureproof me from having to pay for the next whole number version of the other apps? Is there is a publicly published timeline for upgrades of the other apps?

Thanks

harringg

Have: MaxBulk Mailer: 5.73
Email Extractor: 3.3.1
Email Verifier: 3.4
Email Bounce Handler: 3.5

Downloaded: MaxBulk Mailer: 6.0
Email Extractor: 3.3.2
Email Verifier: 3.4.1
Email Bounce Handler: 3.5.1

My question remains. What is my advantage in spending

MaxBulk Mailer v5 Pro to v6 Pro $24.90

or

Ultimate E-mail Toolkit v5 Pro to v6 Pro $59.90

What does that additional $35 get me? Is it as simple as v4 of Email Extractor, Verifier, Bounce Handler in the next 90 days will upgraded for free? To which I ask again, is there any publicly available timeline for upgrades to v4 of the other three apps? Meaning, is there an announcement that says v4 of the other will be coming before 03/12/2009?

If not, I can't see any reason for upgrading the Toolkit instead of just MaxBulk.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
To which I ask again, is there any publicly available timeline for upgrades to v4 of the other three apps?
No. We never talk about our future plans.

If you prefer to purchase the MaxBulk Mailer Pro upgrade just do so. You are completely free to do that. I have explained you the difference between one upgrade and the other.[/quote]

harringg

Thanks. That was all I was asking, if I can just buy the single program's upgrade, and it sounds like I can. :D