Updating / Refreshing Statistics table

lithoart

MLM is really great! Stan, you've done a wonderful job here.

I just need to clarify if there is a way to:

(1) select multiple "Deliveries" without Statistics being refreshed after selecting each Delivery Number. If I have to select 3 or 4 Deliveries, at the moment, it takes a bit of waiting because the Statistics Table updates after each Delivery Number is added.

(2) select multiple "Deliveries" by CTRL-clicking several Deliveries, THEN clicking the Check Box to select them all at the same time. Then the Statistics Table only has to update once, instead as one by one. As it is now, it takes too long as the table HAS to update BEFORE I can select the next Delivery. Too much time wasted here.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
(1) select multiple "Deliveries" without Statistics being refreshed after selecting each Delivery Number. If I have to select 3 or 4 Deliveries, at the moment, it takes a bit of waiting because the Statistics Table updates after each Delivery Number is added.
Implemented!
(2) select multiple "Deliveries" by CTRL-clicking several Deliveries, THEN clicking the Check Box to select them all at the same time. Then the Statistics Table only has to update once, instead as one by one. As it is now, it takes too long as the table HAS to update BEFORE I can select the next Delivery. Too much time wasted here.
Implemented a well.