unsuscribe tag /

Can I put in a different wording for the appearance of the the Unsubscribe Tag in the message I send out (I would like it to say "hier melden" instead of "Unsubscribe")

Thanks, Robert

flobaer

Is there another option to change the wording for the Unsubscribe Link than doing it globally in the prefs? I sometimes send newsletter in english and others in german. It's a little bit long-winded to change always the prefs. It would be better doing it directly in the mail.

Or is there a possibility to create an own link, which uses the same coded url as the tag does? If I use the list-name tag, I only get "external list" but not the name of my external-list.

Hope anybody understands my problem an has an answer to that.

Thanks a lot,
Florian

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The best way is changing it from the preferences but you can of course create the link by hand. It is explained here.

flobaer

Thanks for your reply. To create the by hand, I need to know the listname. As I wrote, I found no way to get the name of the chosen external list. Maybe it could be a feature in one of the next versions, that you can name the automatic link in the mail and not only in the prefs.