Unsubscribe Feature

patdesign

I've got MLM installed and working 100%. I want to know the steps to incorporate the "unsubscribe" feature into my messages.

I guess I write it into my message and include a form field box for the person to put their email address in? Or do I include a click button for automatic unsubscribe?

Once I get this all set up in my message do I change the code to include your "unsubscribe" code as is written on the MLM User Manual page? If you could provide an example of how it should be written that would be terrific!

Please provide me with the steps to do this. It's all guess work from my so far. Thank you!

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Just use the Unsubscribe tag. You can change the text for example to 'here' and then write in your message:

If you do not want to receive any more email from us please click [Unsubscribe].

That is all you have to do. A couple of users found a problem with using this tag in given occasions. I just fixed it so I recommend you to re-dowmload current v7.8.

Please try the Unsubscribe tag in the preview and let me know if you have questions.

patdesign

I'm assuming your referring to the "Unsubscribe" tag in the pulldown menus in MBM in the message panel? I tried that and did a test and it send an email back to me saying it was "removed" but I checked the list and the address is still there. Any ideas?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
With remote lists all is automatic. When you receive a message that a recipient has been deleted it is only after it has been successfully deleted. Are you sure you are looking at the right lit (if several)?