Trouble Uploading Lists

Krak

Hi there
I have done my best to search the forum for a solution to my problem, but just can't get it ....
I've been successfully using Maxbulk Mailer for a few years and love it .... but until now, haven't tried MLM...

My problem is this: I have created a list in MaxbulkMailer (just a test of 5 records).

I save the list.
I try to upload to MLM.
I wait .... and then get the error 0 recipient)s) have been uploaded to list "TestDB". MLM has found 0 duplicates and 5 bad address(es)

I've also tried uploading using the other methods..... I've added new php.ini and .htaccess files ....and I'm using MLM 3.1.4

It sounds like something wrong with the format of the email addresses ... but they are just regular addresses ....

Can you please help!

Thanks in advance

Krak

Hi

I'm still desperately trying to work my way through this problem, but I can't even manually 'Add Recipient to a list through lm.php webpage ....

I get to the form, fill in the information for: First Name: Last Name: Company Name: and Email Address:
Then click OK.

Then I get an error message MLM > Email Address Invalid!

I have tried multiple times ... all with standard regular email addresses .... but same problem!

MLM automatically created the MySQL file, which although know little (well, nothing) about the workings of MySQL, I can see through PHP My Admin that the database has been created with three tables...

Hoping someone can help!

Thanks

Krak

Looks like the problem is solved .... still don't know what was causing it but I reinstalled and all seems OK now....
Thanks

Lori

I have the same problem.

I just did a reinstall, so don't think that's it, any advice would b helpful.

INVALID EMAIL ADDRESS is error message from lm.php when adding a recipient to an existing list.

Thanks,

Lori

Lori

There is an existing list - List201

http://mywebsite.com/scripts/lm/lm.php? ... e=1&size=1

http://mywebsite.com/scripts/lm/lm.php? ... st=List201

and when I create a new list
http://mywebsite.com/scripts/lm/lm.php? ... on=newlist
one email recipient (mine) gets created with the list. I can not add any more recipients without getting INVALID EMAIL ADDRESS

Also when I'm doing list maintenance from MBM and try to upload to MLM - nothing is transferred. 0 recipients added. New, Append. Update no error message and no update either.

My lm_pref.php and lm_settings.php are outside my web root. Email deliveries, and stats working fine.
lm.php has
include( 'lm_strings.php' );
include( '../../../mylibrary/lm_prefs.php' );
include( '../../../mylibrary/lm_settings.php' );
include( 'lm_queries.php' );
include( 'lm_functions.php' );
include( 'lm_admin.php' );

pnnmedia

I'm experiencing the exact same issue with the 'invalid email address' message. I've used MLM for a long time and never experienced this.

I tried a complete clean install. I tried entering email addresses individually on the lm page. I tried uploading a new list remotely from the Max Mailer. Everytime getting the invalid email message.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Lori

I'm unable to test this for several days - no access to my computer. Perhaps pnnmedia can test.

pnnmedia

I reinstalled Maxmailer and tried to upload an email list and I get the same error message. This seems to be new because I've never experienced this before.

maxmail.png

pnnmedia

I've tried comma separated lists
I've tried CVS lists
I've tried space separated lists
I've tried older lists that have upload before with no problem

Nothing has worked.

pnnmedia

I used the Max Mailer's "upload list to MLM" menu feature and that's when I'm getting the "0 emails uploaded" error message. Shouldn't that work with Max Mailer? The list(s) I'm trying to upload work fine, on the local drive, on Max Mailer

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, if you upload a MaxBulk Mailer list it should work as is. Try to download last MaxBulk Mailer here and install it, including if you already have that version. Any change?

Lori

Same Error Message - Email Address Invalid

I deleted MBM from my application folder.

I reinstalled MBM and MLM with no errors.

Blew away my databases/tables and initialized and still have the problem.

When I did the reinstall it still had my previous MLM settings and serial number in the preferences, so I'm not sure it completely uninstalled everything. Is there something special I need to do besides move the folder to trash?

pnnmedia

I reinstalled MLM, MBM and still getting the same error message. Both work fine with the remote lists that I already have uploaded. Uploading new lists just don't work.

How do we put a trouble ticket in to get this looked at. Weeks are going by with no results. I've used MBM for almost ten years with no issues. There has to be some kind of resolve for this problem.