Thank You MAXPROG!

tonyjohnston

I work at a Technology company as an international sales rep and would like to thank the team, the results are great in conjunction with my custom made crawlers.

I prefer OSX over every operating system out there and Maxbulk Mailer is the best out there for apple server side computers.

Now do you guy's have any tips on getting around German spam filters, the one country I have had problems with!

Thank you once again, you have boosted my commissions by around 200%

tonyjohnston

By the way, have had problems with the program in some area's hopefully an update will fix it but MaxBulk Mailer has problems handling over 250,000 email address in a text file at once.

Any solution to this anytime soon?

tonyjohnston

No, While sending it crashes. I split up the list but it is still crashing.

I have found my Max Bulk Mailer to be crashing quit often for some reason recently do I need to do a reinstall?

Please help!

tonyjohnston

By the way I am running

Quadcore 32gb ram Intel Macpro w/latest version of Leopard not snow leopard and the latest version of Max Bulk Mailer.

tonyjohnston

By the way I am running

Quadcore 32gb ram Intel Macpro w/latest version of Leopard not snow leopard and the latest version of Max Bulk Mailer.

tonyjohnston

Looked at your FAQ on this subject,

-Deleted Library Items
-Ran Onyx, cleaned system cache
-Repaired disk permissions (looks like it needed it)
-Did a full delete of Max Bulk Mailer
-Reinstalled a fresh copy of the software

Will let you know how it goes.

tonyjohnston

Can not find anything,

looked in library/application support/max prog/ max bulk mailer/ connection logs and could not find anything about "Thread o crashed"

Looked in crash reporter which I think is what your talking about and there is a maxprog file there but it will not let me open it, system becomes unresponsive when I try to.

HELP!

tonyjohnston

By the way Stan,

Looking at the history it delivers 112 Emails out of 3,049 recipients before then stopping and creating another delivery ID.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
When a software crashes you get an Apple window with a button that lets you see the crash log actually.