Tags don't work in Web Page

charmarsh

I put the first name tag directly onto my html web page & uploaded it. But when I get a test email, just the tag shows. "[Firstname]" not the actual name.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like the Web Page format has no support for tags yet. I take note so it can be added.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I mean the 'Preview' panel is not processing the tags at all when using the 'Web Page' format. We will fix that right now so next version will. That new version will be available in two weeks. Right now tags are properly processed when sending the real message but not when previewing.

charmarsh

stanbusk said:
I mean the 'Preview' panel is not processing the tags at all when using the 'Web Page' format. We will fix that right now so next version will. That new version will be available in two weeks. Right now tags are properly processed when sending the real message but not when previewing.

I have actually sent this email to myself. It still does not show up in my mail program when I open it in my mac mail program.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I made a test here and it works as expected. I receive the message with the tag processed.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
That version is quite old. Current is 5.6.7. If I remember well tags in Web Page format was added in v5.