subscribe_single_fixed.php problem

dysong3

We use subscribe_single_fixed.php for letting clients subscribe to our newsletter. The subscription part works fine. Just recently, it's when someone wishes to unsubscribe that they get an error message even when their address is in the list. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this? I did make a number of changes to this file ages ago so that enter addresses to one list or another depending on the domain name and it has worked perfectly up until recently.

dysong3

Maybe I should be a trifle more specific. This is the message a client gets when they try to unsubscribe even when their address is one of the lists.

Untitled3.jpg

I have tried comparing the original subscribe_single_fixed.php with my version and cannot find any major discrepancies other than those I need for separating address into two lists. But then again I don't know much about php. The file is integrated into a site that's in WordPress. Could that be a factor?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
And have you checked if that address is or not in that list? I don't think MLM is wrong when he doesn't find an address in a list.

dysong3

Oh it definitely doesn't find addresses that are in that particular list. Furthermore should it find addresses that are in any of the lists? I don't quite get your drift with:
I don't think MLM is wrong when he doesn't find an address in a list.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
In mySQL the address to unsubscribe is located thru a standard mySQL query. If the problem exists it means queries don't work with your mySQL server, perhaps a case problem?