Subscribe Forms in HTML folder

luctrudel

Hello Again Stan,

Don't mean to barrage you with tons of questions but then again I have been accumulating these for a while and I do appreciate your help in resolving these.

Concerning the included Subscribe Forms in the html folder, I have succeeded in doing the minor changes to the single subscribe form where all I did what change the list name.

Now, all I have at my disposal is notepad right now.

1. I would like to know if you could include more of these forms with mbm.

for example

A) I would appreciate using one of these to enter and manage my list in my browser in admin mode without sending out confirmation emails to my subscribers each time.

C) I would appreciate one form to have the full twenty entries ready to me modified which shows all possible types of info; boolean, tel numbers, text, etc

2. I would also like a tutorial or a explanation page on how to add other form entries and modify them to my liking. (Keep in mind php is not easy for most people, including me if you tell me exactly what to change I can do that but not much more...)

3. I did try to change the multiple list form page but for each entry for example list1 appeared 3 times. I don't know if I should edit the names of the list only; all three of them or one of them or what.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
A) I would appreciate using one of these to enter and manage my list in my browser in admin mode without sending out confirmation emails to my subscribers each time.
If you are using mySQL you can use phpmyadmin. It comes with most web hosting control panels. Note that we are working hard on MLM and MBM to enhance the integration. Right now we are adding the possibility to upload lists without having to use the HTML form at all.

C) I would appreciate one form to have the full twenty entries ready to me modified which shows all possible types of info; boolean, tel numbers, text, etc
No needs, we will do something better than that, directly from MaxBulk Mailer. MLM is not a closed system, it will be enhanced as we do with MaxBulk Mailer.

2. I would also like a tutorial or a explanation page on how to add other form entries and modify them to my liking. (Keep in mind php is not easy for most people, including me if you tell me exactly what to change I can do that but not much more...)
This is HTML and PHP programming. You can do most of the work with Dreamweaver then modify the PHP code (mostly copying and pasting). Anyway I think I will add some more example forms.

3. I did try to change the multiple list form page but for each entry for example list1 appeared 3 times. I don't know if I should edit the names of the list only; all three of them or one of them or what.
This is easy to do with Dreamweaver. It is the definition of the list control. Note also that this is covered in a lot of sites with HTML tutorials. Copy the part of the code that is wrong and I will have a look.

luctrudel

This is easy to do with Dreamweaver. It is the definition of the list control. Note also that this is covered in a lot of sites with HTML tutorials. Copy the part of the code that is wrong and I will have a look.

I tried doing copy and replace for every instance of list1 and replaced with my list name and I think it worked...