Stats Blank

bribri

ok i just posted the full, correct url into mbm and that solved the link problem. they all work properly now. but i'm still not seeing any stats, even though mysql info is correct.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Have you already sent a message with click-through tracking and with the correct MLM url in the preferences?

bribri

yes click-through tracking has been enabled since before our conversation here began. i found out that the links were working properly because i sent myself a test email, but for some reason the stats don't want to show up! i know this could be a long shot but could the problem be that i am on wifi?

bribri

i finally figured it out. it works perfectly now! i put the ftp info in the mysql info. mlm still said that it was installed properly, even though the completely wrong info was there. i found the mysql info on my web server, which has a totally different username/password, etc from ftp, which i didn't know. my lack of mysql knowledge. anyway thanks so much for your help and patience.

jmvicaria

Please help me ! stats blank and unable to suscribe a list

I am having the same problem. Everything seems to be ok but:
statstics are blank
I dont receive confirmation email when trying to subscribe to a list.
I am using sql and already check password.
Some Ideas?

jmvicaria

I cant subscribe to a list.
Can you give me one point to start checking please. I am lost, and have not great knowledge.
Thanks for your assitance
Juan

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
If you can't subscribe to a list it is because MLM is not properly installed. If you get the error right away it is a problem with the 'lm' folder privileges, you have to set it to 777 with your FTP software. If you get an error when trying to confirm your subscription and you are using mySQL to store your data it is is because your mySQL data is wrong. In such case you will have the check the server address and wheher the account you are using has full privileges.

jmvicaria

THanks for your patience .
I dont see any place to set the privileges as 777. can you give me more details pls?
Thanks again

jmvicaria

Mysql Database Server: Not Available
Mysql Odbc Connector: Yes, Available
Mysqladmin Interface: Yes, Available
Mysql Databases Allowed: 1
Mysql Users Allowed: 1

This is from my control panel

should Mysql Database Server be available?

Thanks again
JUAN