[Statistics] Recipients not showing & improvement request

yvan

Hi,

A few improvements on the statistics window

1/
It seems the emails sent appear in the Statistics only when:
I open them manually which probably calls lm.php as I have images inside

So is there a way in the statistics to see unopened emails? Because the dropdown menu ALL is misleading if it does not display unopened emails.

Would it be possible to see the unopened email as well?

2/There is no way to see which batch I have sent because the emails are grouped by Subject. For me this is an issue, because I use the same title but with different content and different emails. The Deliveries are numbered which is good, it would be great if I could change this number by something meaningful such as Batch9_Agencies, Batch10_Internet...

3/ The click-through rating combined with the SUM is good. It would be even better to have another SUM button per recipient which would be indicates for each recipient how many elements they have clicked in the email. This is a great way to see which recipients are the most engaged and interested. Mailchimp provides this in their report.

Thanks for the great support so far,

Yvan

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Re: [Statistics] Recipients not showing & improvement reques

#1 Actually the statistics window display data from MLM. MLM has no data for unopened messages. Data is create in MLM on events, open, bounce, unsubscribe... but I take note of your request.

#2 The group by subject is just to make easier to select a bunch of deliveries at once, nothing else. I think it has no effect on you except you have to expand the folder. But again I take note.

#3 Can you send me a screenshot so I can see where you want that info displayed?

yvan

In the screenshot of the statistics window below you can see the Greek SUM sign (button) with "3 Entries".

You could add another SUM button (different design maybe) that would aggregate each email recipient's clicks: how many times they have clicked on links or opened the email. I think this is very useful because it tells us that they are interested more than others and ready to be contacted.

Thanks

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member

So it would be a list of recipients with a column summing clicks and another summing opens?

yvan

Yes exactly. I think at least one columns with the total number of clicks is enough. If you can also have a column with the number of times it was the email was opened it would also be great because a recipient might forward an email internally to other colleagues.

Firstname
Lastname
Company
Email
Clicks (The total number of clicks)
Opens (Number of time the email was opened)

Thanks,

Yvan