Statistics from a different computer

efferatoconiglio

I sent few days ago a newsletter to a big list, saving the mbm file on my dropbox. Now i absolutely need to access the detailed statistics of that message but i don't have access to the computer from which I sent it.
If i open the mbm file from the other computer, in the statistic panel the message is not shown, and on MLM statistic are very incomplete. How can i access the full statistics of this message?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Using the MaxBulk Mailer 'File > Settings > Export' you have to export the 'History'. Then import that file to the other computer. That way you will have the same history on both computers. But be careful if you plan to send a new message, you can have a delivery ID conflict between the two computers.

efferatoconiglio

the problem is that the computer from which i sent the message is not usable any more cause it's broken.
i saw on phpmyadmin that datas are stored there, is there another way to tell computer to read those datas?
is there not a way to make all datas permanently stored on a cloud so that all computer are always synchronized?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, but you can save the previous one if you want, using the same menus. You can export as many copies of your settings as you like.

efferatoconiglio

yes but they shouldn't conflitct because i would like to have all the history of sent messages, not just from one computer. is it possible?
anyway where is the history file saved on the computer?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
No it is not possible. MaxBulk Mailer is a single user desktop tool, not a workgroup tool. Everything you may do to work as a group will be hacks, some may be dangerous. :shock: I believe you should either send all the messages form the same machines *OR* use several MLM installs.