Set timer on MBM, to deploy e-mailer at a later date

jackalfive

The company I work for has requested a few e-mailers to be sent out within the next month or so, mostly to do with holiday promotions and what not. This is fine, however they've asked that a couple of the e-mailers be sent over the holidays (ie. xmas day and new year's day for a couple of them).

Is there any way to set a timer or something on Max Bulk Mailer, so, once the e-mailer is ready to go, it can deployed at a later date? Ideally I wouldn't like to leave my computer running over my break, and I don't like sending mailers when I can't keep an eye on them, but I figure that would be better than working over the holidays!

If MBM doesn't have that feature, then that's fine, I'll just have to ask mgmt to reschedule their mailer campaigns, but I figured I'd ask. (that or I can teach them how to use the program, and THEY can send an e-mailer out xmas morning!)

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

-J

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
MaxBulk Mailer can do that. Use the 'Delivery | Schedule' menu. Only one limitation, you have to maintain the scheduled document opened. Also, (obviously) don't put your computer to sleep.

jackalfive

Perfect!

I actually found that section before, but when I tried to go to it it didn't do anything. I was testing it with a sent mailer though, so I reset a couple recipients and then I was able to go in.

Thank you sir.

-J