Schedule transactions in the past

boeser

Hello!

I am an iCash user for many years by now. I have the following two questions:

1.) Is it possible to schedule transactions in the past? For example, we have Dec. 2015 now and I want to add several monthly transactions for the months Jan. to Nov. 2015. Is this possible with the scheduler or elseways?

2.) Is there a handy way to change already added transactions in batch? For example, I have already added a monthly transaction from Jan. to Dec. Now I want to assign a project to each transaction. Is this possible without changing each transaction one by one?

Thanks a lot!

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
1.) Is it possible to schedule transactions in the past? For example, we have Dec. 2015 now and I want to add several monthly transactions for the months Jan. to Nov. 2015. Is this possible with the scheduler or elseways?
The best is to enter the first transaction(s) and then use the 'Transaction > Duplicate' menu. You will see that you can duplicate that transaction more than once :)
2.) Is there a handy way to change already added transactions in batch? For example, I have already added a monthly transaction from Jan. to Dec. Now I want to assign a project to each transaction. Is this possible without changing each transaction one by one?
Yes, go the the query panel, do a search so all the transaction to modify appear, select them and use the 'Transaction > Edit' menu, then you can modify whatever you want.