Reports Module / Additional Account Filter

amtvsn

I would like to have an ability to filter the report data with account. Now there is only an option to filter with the project. Is it possible?

For example, I need statistic, how much cash I spend for different expense categories.

The same with charts.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
About the first screenshot, there is 3 types of P&L reports labeled 'Summarized', 'Detailed' and 'General Ledger'. I believe the one you are looking for is the 'Detailed' one, right? (or not?)

About the account Statement, actually an account statement is a list of transaction. Perhaps what you need is other kind of report, if so, I am listening, please show me what report you need.

amtvsn

stanbusk said:
About the first screenshot, there is 3 types of P&L reports labeled 'Summarized', 'Detailed' and 'General Ledger'. I believe the one you are looking for is the 'Detailed' one, right? (or not?)

It's the Detailed view on screenshot. I need it filtered with one bank account. Question is:
— Where does my cash go?
Here "cash" is an account.

stanbusk said:
About the account Statement, actually an account statement is a list of transaction. Perhaps what you need is other kind of report, if so, I am listening, please show me what report you need.

Described above. You have already a filter for project. Can you add a filter for account?