questions

nikuskwas

Hello,

I'm still on the trial version on Transaction (haven't completed 250 transactions yet!) and I have a couple questions:

1) Is there a way of "automating" the transaction-filling process? Say, I get my paypal payment, can I get it automatically in Transaction?

2) Is there a way of having the "Charts tab" display a Graph of sells by day (I only get an average by day). My interest is in seeing which days of the week sell the most of my software.

3) This is a comment: When I accidentally create a new transaction, I try to delete it, but it won't get erased.

Thank you for your time,

Nik.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
#1 You could use PayPal IPN in order to create a file with your transactions automatically. Then you would just have to download that file and import it to Transaction. That can be done with a simple PHP script.

#2 I take note.

#3 Are you able to reproduce after restarting the application? What version are you using?

By the way, Transaction price will likely be raised in the next few weeks.

nikuskwas

Thank you for your quick reply.

About #3: yes, I am able to reproduce de error. I'm using the latest release (1.5.3). Well, the error goes like this: I hit the "Transactions" tab. Hit the "+" on the bottom right. Then, let say, I don't want that transaction, so I exit Edit mode, select the newest transaction and hit the "-". A message displays if I'm sure about that... I hit OK. Nothing. Apparently the field DOES get erased, but won't display properly with this "-" operation... I thought you should know...

Thank you for the "price raise" notice. Although, I personally think Transaction is expensive enough ($59.00!!! thats a lot).

Nik.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Actually no need to press delete because this transaction has not been created yet. The delete button is for deleting a transaction fully created. Right now you just have a placeholder for a new transaction, not the transaction itself. I have fixed that for next version so the delete button will also remove placeholders.

The price raise is due to the niche market Transaction is covering.