Q&A ▸ How can I export my lists to a new computer

• Thread starter Maxprog Knowledge Base
  • Start date
M

Maxprog Knowledge Base

Yes, MaxBulk Mailer offers an effortless way to transfer settings between computers (or create backups).

You can transfer/backup the preferences, e-mail accounts, recipient lists, templates, favorites, pictures, and delivery history.

You can choose what to backup or export, create an output file, move that file to the other computer or your Dropbox folder, and finally import it into the additional MaxBulk Mailer copy.

To export your MaxBulk Mailer settings to a file, select the 'File Settings ▸ Export' menu:

How can I export my lists to a new computer

You will get a window to select what settings you want to export, the MaxBulk Mailer preferences, the e-mail accounts, the recipient lists, the templates you have created, your favorites, pictures used in messages, and the delivery history.

Export settings

Click on the 'Export' button. MaxBulk Mailer asks you to type the output file name and the destination folder. For instance, you can save the file to Dropbox. MaxBulk Mailer then creates a single output file containing all the selected data. You can then copy that file to the other computer. If you use Dropbox, use it on the other computer.

Export file

After that, launch the other MaxBulk Mailer copy and select the 'File Settings ▸ Import menu'. Similarly, you choose the file and get a window again, but that time allows you to determine what settings you want to import.

Settings import

The choices are the same, but an option may be disabled if it was not exported in the first place.

Note that the 'File Settings' menu will list the last imported settings file to be used when locally switching between several setting sets.

#emailmarketing #emailmarketingsoftware #emailmarketingtool #emailmarketingtips #bulkemailsoftware #bulkemail #bulkemailmarketingtools #emailserver #bulkemailhosting

Continue reading...