print message problem

lesplan

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this . . .

When I print the message, words on the right side are cut off and so I can't proof my letter properly.

I'm using a G5 tower, OS 10.4 and a Lexmark T643 printer. The same thing happens when I print as a pdf file.

Any ideas?

Eric W.

lesplan

The test is Times New Roman font and the size is #3 (standard)

I'm not sure how I give you the page formatting info? The Page Setup info is Paper Size -- US letter, Orientation is vertical (portrait?), and the size is 100%

This is the text of the letter:

Dear Educator,

Your subscription to What In The World? / Le Monde En Marche has now expired.

If you would like to continue receiving these valuable resource materials, please contact us at the address listed below. You can also place an order through our web site at: http://www.lesplan.com

A subscription for the rest of the school year (Feb. 2007 to June 2007) is only $72.50 (or $14.50 per month – a very inexpensive cost when divided among the teachers in your school).

We trust that you found the articles, worksheets, maps, student activities, puzzles and quizzes in earlier issues to be useful and stimulating starting points for teaching Current Events, and we look forward to serving you and your students in the coming months.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours truly,

Eric Wieczorek
LesPlan Educational Services Ltd.
638 Lambie Drive
Victoria, B.C. V8Z 2L8
phone (toll-free) 1-(888)-240-2212
fax (toll-free) 1-(888)-240-2246
visit us on the Internet at: http://www.lesplan.com

Please disregard this notice if you have already renewed or if you do not wish to subscribe.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, that info is exactly what I needed actually. The problem has been fixed. Next MaxBulk Mailer 5.1 (with the fix) is scheduled to be released next tuesday. Let me know if you need it before.