Pre-purchase query: email not sending

jbsa

Hi,

Tried sending to 4 recipients but get 503 Command Sequence Error for 2 but not the other 2 and none of them receive the email.

What am I doing wrong?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
That looks like an authentication issue. Have you entered the proper authentication data in the settings panel?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
That means you can't send more messages at this moment. You may have a delivery limit per hour or per day.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I just interpret the error your server sent to you "421 Error Limit Reached". That includes all the messages you sent in the last hour or day. Do you know what your delivery limit is?

jbsa

200 per hour. I have only sent 4, but they didn't send either so I guess "0" sent.

Really like the product but not likely to get unless it works for us...

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
hum... this error is *NOT* a MaxBulk Mailer error, it is your server that is responding this. That has nothing to do with MaxBulk Mailer, it is your server!

jbsa

Yes it may be that this software is not compatible. Odd.

Many thanks for your help. we'll try another mail software.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Hum, no... there is only one way to send emails and one protocol to do that, no choices here. I haven't found a single server not compatible with MaxBulk Mailer in 12 years. There is no such compatibility problem. Your server simply says you are over limit. Perhaps the server has a problem at this moment.