Optional Tags Big Problem

justdancin

rename tags

I have the same problem. All fields are lined but when I highlight opt 1 and want to change it to state, or phone etc. when I go to the rename tag, it is grey'd out. Please tell us how to rename these tags. Thanks

justdancin

rename tags

If you are new to mass mailing as I am I hope this bit of info helps someone. When you click on import you'll see your sample of your data on left screen and opt 1,2,3, etc on the right. From this screen if you click on edit you will see "rename tag" is grey. You can not change tag from this window. You have to click on import again(bottom right) and then you'll see you data on screen. At the top will be tags or headers(opt 1,2,3 etc.) click on one of those then edit and you will see "rename tag" is now highlighted. Now you can change the opts to whatever you want. My question above was to explain how to change. Guess Starbusk was too busy. Hope this helps someone.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, I understand. In fact the 'Edit->Rename Tags' menu is only available in the main window.

justdancin

rename tags

That's the only way I could do it. I guess what through me off was having to hit import a second time. I'm sure there is a good reason for it, I'm just new to bulk email. I just purchased the pro version and I must say this program is very good. I have tried a couple of mailers before this and none come close to maxbulkmailer. I am looking forward to using it. As a matter of fact I am setup and ready to go. Will pass the good word on about this software. Happy bulking everyone.
:D

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I have added your request so that feature can be added in a future version. Right now we have to add code to give access to tags renaming from other windows.