Opt Out Feature?

X-USMC

I need to make changes to the current URL that will allow the recipient to "Opt Out". The Opt Out change I need is so that they can Opt Out of a Specific List. The current feature allows the recipient to Opt Out of List 1, or Multiple Lists like List 1, List 2 List 3.

What I need is for them to Opt Out of (Example) List Houston, Or List Dallas, Or List Texas. How do I do this? my opt out of multiple lists URL is,
http://www.cincosouthwest.com/lm/html/s ... ltiple.php

X-USMC

Thank you for your response, however, when I use the URL's that you provided, they offer a choice of list -1 (list negative 1). I used it to try and unsubscribe someone and it did not work. They page said that I needed to choose a list, even after I chose a the list -1. Is there an option to remove someone from All Lists?

Thank You

X-USMC

I have many lists in MLM. They work great thank you. How do I attach a list to the Unsubscribe page? Or how do I attach all lists to this page?

X-USMC

For some reason, it is not connecting to the list manager and seeing the lists. have we left a command out the URL? It would be best if I had a URL that would automatically remove someone from all lists that they are on.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
You can actually remove a subscriber from several lists at once or all the lists. It is explained here, below 'Unsubscribing'.